If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, December 10, 2016

Dec 10th CONTEST! Pushing the Envelope by Kim Dare!

Okay, if you haven't read anything by Kim Dare yet... you are really missing out! She has so many incredible books, I can't even begin to name them all. This is for a big set-- around 125k-- of a series she had out with Amber Allure before they closed. I really enjoyed it, and you will, too, if you win!

Pushing the Envelope

Y'all know the drill-- just comment below with whatever-- your ARe email addie, an algebraic expression, The Ballad of Sam McGee-- whatever you want to comment! I'll choose a winner via random.org on Monday, December 12th, around 10 PM-ish Central.

Good luck! <3

6 comments:

Tekikat said...

I love Kim Dare and her naughty stories -)

Avalie said...

Oh, I really, really want this one... Love Kim Dare.

nikirenee said...

thanks for the chance.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Helén Jacobsen said...

I would love to win this one.

Cinders Osborne said...

I have read Kim but not this.

Crozzy67@nctv.com

Kim Whaley said...

I've read Kim too. :) But not this one either. kimwhaley@gmail.com. Algebraic equation. My favorite equation is E = mc^2 from my favorite physicist. :D

Post a Comment