If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dec 11th CONTEST! Engineering Love by Jackie Nacht !

Today's book is one from Rainbow Ninja Press! Comment to enter for a chance to win Engineering Love by the amazing Jackie Nacht! Woot!



Engineering Love

Comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, or whatever you feel like typing in, random letters or words, let your subconscious free-- okay, you know what I mean :D
On Tuesday, December 13th, at around 10 PM US Central time, I'll use Random.org to pick a winner and will post it here. You need to have an ARe account to win :D Good luck!

6 comments:

Tekikat said...

College love....should be an interesting read :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

My parents are moving to Florence, S.C. then in April they will be back in Lumberton. So I'm overjoyed I'll get to see them more than once a year and that I'll be moving back to Lumberton in April.

Thank you for the chance Bailey. **huggz** <3

Shorty Chelle said...

Don't count this comment Bailey I thought I was commenting on another lol sorry. Good luck to everyone.

Kim Whaley said...

Georgia Tech. I know it well. :) I graduated from Agnes Scott although I almost went to Tech myself for a 3/2 program dual degree from both colleges. Decided to not take the extra two years. I think Astrophyics major was enough... kimwhaley@gmail.com

Demetra said...

I like Jackie Nacht...sign me up.

nikirenee said...

I have read a few books by this author and enjoyed them. thanks for the chance
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Post a Comment