If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dec 13th Contest! Pib's Dragon by Beany Sparks!

Today's book up for grabs is one by my BFF, Beany Sparks! Woot! If you'd like a chance to win a copy of Pib's Dragon, a wonderful, steamy read, then comment below with your favorite number because why not? Good luck!


Pib's Dragon

One winner will be chosen and announced here on Thursday, Dec 15th, around 10 PM Central! Remember, you must have an ARe address to get your book :D

7 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Already read it. Good luck to everyone else.

Sula said...

What a sweet story a kitty and dragon shifter romance, thank you for the chance <3

Tekikat said...

This one looks like a fun read :-) Thanks Bailey!

Cinders Osborne said...

Happy to have Beany here!!

Linda said...

This book is on my wish list!

Favorite number 27

Thanks!
l.abbou@hotmail.com

Kim Whaley said...

I love Pib's Dragon (don't enter me in the contest, I have it already). It's a really great read.

nikirenee said...

I have always liked 13 because everyone hates it. Have to be a rebel I guess.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Post a Comment