If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dec. 14th Contest! Ravenous by Alexandra Blunt

I read this blurb and thought it sounded very interesting. If you like BDSM, then you'll want to enter the contest! I think this is the only book our by Alexandra Blunt, and I haven't read it. So who wants a shot at winning a copy of it?

Ravenous

One winner will be chosen and announced here on Dec. 16th, around 10 PM Central time.

Comment below, and remember that you must have an ARe account to win. Good luck!

6 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Already read it. Good luck to everyone.

nikirenee said...

I'm always game for new books and BDSM is always interesting.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Cinders Osborne said...

Thank you for all the giveaways

Crozzy67@nctvcom

Tekikat said...

Count me in! This looks interesting :-)

Sula said...

I am ravenous for this book and a voracious reader <3

Donna said...

It sounds like an interesting read. Count me in.

Post a Comment