If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, December 17, 2016

Dec 17th Contest! The Viper's Heart by Lisa Oliver!

Here's the newest contest! Comment below for your chance to win a copy of The Viper's Heart by Lisa Oliver! Lisa Oliver is a fabulous author and I'm sure you'll enjoy this book :D

The Viper's Heart

Y'all know the drill-- leave a comment, and on Dec 19th, around 10 PM-ish Central time, I'll post the name of the winner on the blog. You must have an ARe account to get your book.

Good luck!

7 comments:

Tekikat said...

I likey! Pick me please :-)

Miranda P said...

I like Lisa Oliver haven't read this one yet.


bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Shorty Chelle said...

Already own it. Good luck to everyone.

Sula said...

Not got this one yet, so thank you for the opportunity to win a copy <3

Kim Whaley said...

Ooooh. I like Angel and Demon stories...kimwhaley@gmail.com

Demetra said...

Count me in Bailey. I like her stories but have not read this one.

nikirenee said...

sounds good.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Post a Comment