If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dec 22nd Contest! Uninvited Guest by Brian Lancaster!

Today's book up for grabs is Uninvited Guest by Brian Lancaster! Paranormal romance? Check! Love? Angst? Check, check! This sounds like a good, intense read. If you'd like to enter for a chance to win, comment on this post. One winner will be picked and posted here on the blog on Dec 24th, around 10 PM-ish Central time! What a great Christmas (or whatever you want it to be) gift !

Uninvited Guest

8 comments:

Julia Matthews said...

Uninvited Guest. Title alone draws me in.

Tekikat said...

Paranormal story for the holidays....why not?

Nichole said...

This looks interesting. I've had several of the books you put on here so haven't commented for awhile.

Kim Whaley said...

Hmmm...spirits. I like. kimwhaley@gmail.com

Helén Jacobsen said...

I would love to win this book.

Melinda said...

Count me in.

ingrid said...

Sounds good :)

Shorty Chelle said...

This sounds really good please count me in for this one. Good luck to everyone.

Post a Comment