If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Dec 30th Contest! The Brimstone Journals: Collection One by Angel Martinez!

I picked these up a couple of days ago, because they sounded intriguing, and Angel Martinez-- I love her stories! Haven't read this yet, but Angel never disappoints!

If you'd like a chance to win these, comment below.

The Brimstone Journals: Collection One

One lucky winner will be chosen at random, and their name posted here on Dec. 30th, around noon-ish Central time. Good luck!

4 comments:

Kim Whaley said...

Looks like Angel took it down. It's not available on the site anymore. kimwhaley@gmail.com

Bailey;-) said...

I have it in my library. Don't know if I can gift it now. I will try on the day of the drawing. If I can't...I won't be surprised. Pretty pissed off right now.

Sula said...

Me pretty p##### off as well :( I have a few pre-orders that won't be available to the new year, so might have lost those as well

Shorty Chelle said...

No longer available on ARe

Post a Comment