If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, December 5, 2016

Dec 5th Contest!

This one is the same as the first four contests this month (right? Yeah, four!) just a different book! Today you can comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, or just say hi, post a pic, do a handstand-- Okay, okay, no handstands required! Y'all are cracking me up with some of your comments! Anyway, just comment below for a chance to win a copy of Then Sawyer Happened by Hurri Cosmo! Again, I've read a few of Hurri's books and enjoyed them, so wanted to share this fabulous author with y'all!

Then Sawyer Happened




Just click on the link for more information on the book.

One winner will be chosen and their name posted here at the blog on Wednesday, December 7th, at 10 PM-ish Central USA time.



Good luck!

10 comments:

Helén said...

Sounds like a great book

L.K.B. said...

Sounds good

Misty*G said...

I'm starting to agree with everyone else. Woman, do you ever sleep?! :-)

Sula said...

Awesome this is another on my wish list, thank you for the chance

Kim Whaley said...

Added to wishlist. I've read Ladders and I liked it. Love cowboys. Once of my favorite genres. :) kimwhaley@gmail.com. Oh, and she never sleeps Misty*G. She's answered emails in the middle of the night. ;)

Miranda P said...

Never read any Hurri Cosmo but this sounds like a good book.

bones_mcp(at)yahoo.com

Shorty Chelle said...

Already own this so good luck to everyone. :)

Demetra said...

Hmm maybe I should start branching out and reading new authors.....

Tekikat said...

I looooovvve cowboy stories...add my name to your list :-)

Nichole said...

Can't do a handstand anymore so glad they aren't really required. This looks interesting. Somehow I missed seeing it whenever it came out.

md4quarter at gmail.com

Post a Comment