If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dec 6th CONTEST Stormin' Norman!

Y'all, if you haven't ever read a Sue Brown book, you're missing out! And Sue is a lovely, intelligent, amazing person, too!

I love her stories, so today, you have a chance to win this book by Sue Brown:

Stormin' Norman

Pretty cool story!!

Annnnd, I bet y'all know the rules by now-- but in case there's any newbies popping in:

Just comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) email addie or say hi, whatever you're comfortable with. On Thursday, December 8th, at around 10 PM US Central time, I'll use Random.org to pick a winner for the copy of Stormin' Norman. You must have an ARe account to win :D Good luck!

8 comments:

Tekikat said...

Love that title....new author for me - thanks Bailey :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

Already own it. Good luck to everyone.

L.K.B. said...

Happy Holidays

Kim Whaley said...

Love Sue Brown. Don't pick me for this contest. I already own it. :)

Demetra said...

Hiya Bailey!!! Just popped in to say hello.

ingrid said...

Happy holidays

nikirenee said...

thanks at the look at some new stories and authors.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Misty*G said...

That entire series was great. I gave them all.

Post a Comment