If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dec. 7th Contest! The Water Thief!

Okay, this one caught my eye because of a few things, the cover, the title, the blurb! Written by amazing author Jane Kindred, this is a hefty book that will give you plenty of read for your win! Check out The Water Thief here:

The Water Thief

Comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, or just say what the hell, Bailey?! (Or whatever you want, lol!) Anyway, just comment below for a chance to win

On Friday, December 9th, at around 10 PM US Central time, I'll use Random.org to pick a winner. You must have an ARe account to win :D Good luck!

7 comments:

Margaret S said...

Sounds interesting and a new author to me also a longer read is ideal for the colder days to snuggle up with.
Life seems to be keeping you busy like a hamster on its wheel. I hope you manage to find the odd few moment to slow down and relax

nikirenee said...

this is already on my TBR. thanks for the chance.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Helén Jacobsen said...

Sounds like a great book.

Tekikat said...

Ooooooooohhhhhh I likey! Nice disclaimer :-)

Sula said...

I love historical and its another to add to my wish list :)

Kim Whaley said...

Looks good. kimwhaley@gmail.com. Good to know that it's long. :)

Shorty Chelle said...

Sounds amazing.

shortychelle@outlook.com

Post a Comment