If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, December 8, 2016

Dec 8th CONTEST! Hard Candy

This one is part of a series, but I was told you could read it as a stand-alone. I hope so! If not.... oops? I have loved the previous books I've read in this series but haven't gotten to read them all. I'm behind on reading...and writing...and life, lol. Anyway! Today's book contest is for a copy of:


Hard Candy by Amy Jo Cousins! Another fabulous author! She has really rocked the genre! 

Comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, or just say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (Or whatever you want, lol!) Anyway, just comment below for a chance to win :D

On Saturday, December 10th, at around 10 PM US Central time, I'll use Random.org to pick a winner. You must have an ARe account to win :D Good luck!

10 comments:

Tekikat said...

Count me in! It would be nice to stay indoors and just read a good book ....

Sula said...

A spoon full of medicine, makes the sugar go down.... :D

Margaret S said...

This sounds good - Add me to the list.

Kim Whaley said...

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I so totally copy and pasted that. :) kimwhaley@gmail.com

Shorty Chelle said...

Already own it so good luck to everyone else. :)

Misty*G said...

Not my cup of tea, but good luck everyone!

Cinders Osborne said...

Happy Thursday to all !

Crozzy67@nctv.com

Nichole said...

Looks interesting.

md4quarter@gmail.com

Demetra said...

Hope I'm not too late to add my name to the list.

nikirenee said...

another author has a series with candy in the title also, looks like a good one.
thanks
nrdricoll@aol.com

Post a Comment