If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, December 3, 2016

December 3rd CONTEST!

This one is the same as the first two, just a different book! Today you can comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, or just say hi, post a pic, do a handstand-- but we have to see it!-- whatever you'd like to do for a chance to win this book, by J.D. Walker!! I've enjoyed quite a few of J.D.'s books, so thought this would be a good one to buy and put out here:

And This is Ed




Just click on the link for more information on the book.

One winner will be chosen and their name posted here at the blog on Monday, December 5th, at 10 PM-ish Central USA time.

Good luck!

7 comments:

Demetra said...

Hmm. Don't know if I'll be able to do a handstand and honestly won't even try. How's it going Bailey?

Tekikat said...

This one is an interesting read...count me in!

nikirenee said...

nope no handstand for me. The bottom half is way heavier then the top and that can only lead to disaster if I tried. Ha ha.
nrdriscoll@aol.com

Sula said...

JD Walker is a new author for me, so thank you for a chance to win one of their books. Sorry no handstands from me either :)

Kim Whaley said...

No handstands but I would be glad to try for a copy of this book. The first one I already owned. :) kimwhaley@gmail.com

Cinders Osborne said...

Aaccckkkk throw my name in the hat please

Misty*G said...

Me, me, me...lol

Post a Comment