If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 4th Contest! Poor Little Rich Boy

This one is the same as the others (and I'll stop writing that intro, lol), just a different book! Today you can comment below with your ARe ( allromanceebooks.com ) address, tell us something about yourself or whatever you'd like to share for a chance to win this book by Kate Sherwood! I love Kate Sherwood, and omg, her Dark Horses series is amazing, though this is not from that series. But if you love a fantastic, and heart-wrenching story, along with laughter and an enduring story and group of characters you will love, check that series out. There's a lot of shorts on ARe that are free that go with it, or there used to be. Man. Now I am going to have to go back and re-read all of them. *happy sigh*

Poor Little Rich Boy




Just click on the link for more information on the book.

One winner will be chosen and their name posted here at the blog on Tuesday, December 6th, at 10 PM-ish Central USA time.



Good luck!

5 comments:

Tekikat said...

Do you even sleep Bailey? I noticed you updated your blog at 4 in the morning! You are such a hard worker and I appreciate you :-)

Shorty Chelle said...

<3 and **huggz** Bailey. Do not enter me in this one either lol.

Kim Whaley said...

I noticed that too Tekikat. Then again, most writers have odd hours. :) Insomnia is not fun. I love finding new books from authors I like. kimwwhaley@gmail.com

Sula said...

Another author that we both like, but I don't have this one yet, so thank you for the chance {{hugs}}

Misty*G said...

Sounds like the perfect distraction from three teenagers arguing over how to decorate a tree!

Post a Comment