If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, December 26, 2016

Winner of Dec. 24th Contest Tackling the Tight End by Tara Lain

The swelling around my right knee has lessened, so yay for that. I scraped the hell out of that knee, bruised the !*$&  out of the right, cut my right lower shin on the pedal-- I'm just a damn mess. However, I did get back on that bike and ride. I rode tonight, too, even though it hurt-- once I'm riding, my knee seems to loosen up and the pain lessens. Anyway, I've not yet been defeated by my bike!

Now that I've babbled, on to the winner for today! Congratulations to:

AiboPals said...
I would love a chance at this please


2 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winner.

Get well soon Bailey. **huggz** <3

AiboPals said...

Thanks ever so much, I popped you an email, I hope you are feeling better soonly <3

Post a Comment