If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Babble

Well, it's been a rough damn weekend. Or a damned rough weekend. Or a damned weekend. Whatever. Emotional turmoil is the suck.

However, I did this, if you want a little jot of Gabe and Mika. It's for Crystal's Many Reviewers 4th Birthday Celebration--

Gabe and Mika FlashFic

We made headstones for the cats' graves outside. Looks much better than a pile of rocks.

Donny's... My marble cat looks like a crab but I tried to be artistic

Momo. ST/Sierra/Naomi decorated this one


Murphy-- Amber's kitty.





Argh! I can't get my margin moved back over. Well, we did more yard work and planted flowers etc. 

I have also decided to deactivate my Bailey B FaceBook account. ST/Sierra/Naomi will be keeping the FB group/author page going, but I'm not in a place to be on there right now. 

On the upside, I've edited TWO amazing stories for upcoming publication with Rainbow Ninja Press! Can't tell y'all who-- that's not my place-- but y'all will love these authors :D

I hope y'all have a fabulous Monday! I'll see y'all tomorrow :D




1 comment:

Shorty Chelle said...

<3 **huggz** Bailey

Post a Comment