If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Saturday, March 4, 2017

Weekend Update

Oops, Saturday Night Live flashback! I don't know about y'all, but I was an avid SNL viewer when Gilda Radner, Eddie Murphy, Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, John Belushi and co were on there. Gilda and Jane-- well, there I go babbling again.

This past week I spent the days cooking, cleaning, panicking, driving, doing everything but writing. Not because I didn't want to write, but because I've been going nonstop all year.

How did it get to be March already?

Anyway, it's been a while since I shared pics, random pics, lol, so here we go--

This is Benji. See those eyes? That 'I'm ready to snap' expression? The fatpad? Yeah, Benji is my twin :D



PNut likes to go on deliveries with me and Mom.

Elijah. Donuts. <3 and Nom!

Me, ST, Mom. I hate taking pics but I love these two ladies!

PNut and ST lol

ST posing with a gorilla statue that I never noticed in Rockport before. Huh.


Charlie <3 

Our 16-year old cat snuck into my room and tried to take over my pillow.

Colorful crate shelving.
 Not much rhyme or reason to these. Just sharing them with y'all.

I also want to thank y'all. Every day, every visit here, cheers me up so much. <3


2 comments:

Heather Lane said...

Thank you for the pics! Coming here cheers me up too. It's part of my morning routine
:)

Miranda P said...

Your grandkids are getting big so fast!

Post a Comment