If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Wednesday!

I have started on the installment, which will be **NSFW** by the way :D I will probably finish it up around 9 or so tonight... Mountain time, or whatever time zone Albuquerque is in!!

I have to take a break and take ST/Naomi to do a few things when she gets out of class. Thank you all for being kind. I am blessed with wonderful people in my life, and I appreciate each and every one of you.

I know I have incomplete blog stories, and I am going to try to finish them and pub them with Beany, if that's okay. I'm kind of scrabbling to get by here, and I need to get back on track. When I stopped writing the stories, it wasn't my intention to not get back to them. It's just been a rough couple of months... No, when I think back, it's been a rough several years, and I should have left a long time ago.

A long time ago.

But I didn't, and now I have to rebuild everything, and that's okay. Is it okay with y'all if I finish the stories and publish them for sale? (I don't know which stories I didn't finish. Two, three? Seriously, my brain is shot from all this. It seems like the last 2 years, especially, I have been swimming in wet cement). I need to check to see if I finished the calendar one, because I really can't remember. -_-

Today I woke up unable to talk-- YAY ALLERGIES! Should have gotten the generic zyrtec sooner. Oh well. I can write. That's good.

And I shall write! Chiz and Bowen are sneaking away to the ranch-- and this will be a longer installment, probably closer to 1.5-2k than not.

Have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

Heather Lane said...

I would love to buy any stories you write! You are my number one favorite author!!

Tekikat said...

Yay allergies indeed! I am miserable :-( ....have to take zyrtec too.... can't wait to buy your books....keep writing! We are here to support and cheer you on :-)

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you, Heather Lane. That made me cry. <3

Bailey;-) said...

Tekikat, I had to take Benadryl and Zyrtec. Not my favorite combo but it helped a lot more than just Zyrtec. Claritan and Allegra don't help me at all. I hope you are feeling better, and thank you! <3

Post a Comment