If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, June 22, 2017

Have y'all seen this?

I don't know about you, but I miss ARe sooooo bad. Oh, I'm still pissed AF, and that isn't likely to change, but the ease of finding books there...

So, I am thrilled to share this! Totally Entwined Group Limited has created an amazing site for Romance books and readers!

First For Romance

This isn't just Pride or TB books. It's a site for anyone who writes. They'll be offering more services as they go along, so if you'd like to take a look around the place, please do share, and share the link if you will. I will be using FFR for contests in the future.

I'm excited, and I really hope authors use the site so I can find books easily again :D

Happy Weekend to y'all! Be safe, and take care <3

1 comment:

KarenJ said...

Gotta agree with you on that Bailey. The problem I have is so many authors only publish on Amazon, or other restricted sites that don't offer simultaneous device usage of the formats so I can convert them with my Calibre Library and put the ebooks on my old Sony ereader (I prefer reading on my Kindle paperwhite but I started purchasing ebooks years before Amazon even had any ereader and I like to keep track of all the books I have purchased in one place so it makes it easier to do that on my Sony ereader).

I check Smashwords often but they don't have half the authors I enjoy. I also REALLY miss the 50% rebate specials that ARe offered. I guess I should look on the bright side, I don't buy as many ebooks anymore since I can rarely get them on sale now. That's what I really miss about ARe being gone. As well as, like you said, the ease of seeing my favorite authors have new books out without having to visit multiple websites to find them.

Post a Comment