If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Friday, June 2, 2017

Update (i.e., Babble)

It's been a hectic week, what with having to go back to Texas and return, then all the errands the past two days. I haven't had a chance to write anything other than the installment.

Today I hope to change that, and to work on the sequel to Destined Prey along with the revision of the Calendar story. We shall see what happens; ST/Naomi and I have eye exams this afternoon, that's all I've got planned, but Mom or Naomi might need help with things.

Naomi likes her job-- she started it this week after orientation last Thursday. I hope she keeps liking it, and that she makes lots of friends.

Albuquerque Pride is coming up, I'll try to post pics from that, not to promo myself, but because I love sharing things with y'all.

Speaking of which, PNut and I saw the Easter Bunny and her GF today on our morning walk :D


We live a block and a half from a large mall, half a block from Costco, so not in a rural area at all, but there are bunnies all over. I was happy about that until I realized the bunnies have had their natural homes decimated and replaced with city stuff. Then I felt bad.

Wow, that's all the excitement in my life lately. What's up in yours? <3

4 comments:

Margaret S said...

I read your new book and spent a couple of hours enjoying it. I like the name change in the first story and the follow up story for Larry. I recommend it for a quick read as the two stories each make a quick read with a break between them. Anyone who has not got a copy yet check out the CONTEST Beany put up below. Don't see rabbits here probably because of the amount of foxes around but see the occasional deer and sometimes badgers at night.

Heather Lane said...

Keep watching those bunnies, you might get to see their dance 😊 One will run at the other one and the other one will hop straight into the air. They keep doing that and it's so cute! I don't know if it's a mating thing or if they are just playing, but it's so fun to see! Have a great weekend!

Bailey;-) said...

Thank you so much, Margaret S., really. **huggz** You lifted my spirits <3

Bailey;-) said...

Heather Lane, they aren't really scared of us, just of our dogs, not that the dogs are much bigger!!

Post a Comment