If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, June 12, 2017

UPDATE on Anthology for the Hollingsworth, and THANK YOU!

Some of you donated to the GoFundMe, thank you, from me and Cherri & family. ***huggz** Please continue to share the link for the GoFundMe:


Peyton's GoFundMe


Regarding the anthology, we have a cover artists, proofers, and editors. We still need authors, so please, ask your favorite author friends to contribute. There are no length requirements or subject requirements. Stories can be any pairings or not even romance. Anyone interested in writing a short can email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com

Thank you all so much. All I know is, today Peyton began the tests he needs to have before he can start chemo. Anything else, I'll share as I learn it. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment