If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Thursday, July 27, 2017

CONTEST!

Time for the weekly FFR (First For Romance) Gift Certificate drawing! If you'd like a chance to win a $5 gift certificate from FFR, comment below. I'll choose a winner on Tuesday, August 2nd, around 10 PM Mountain time. (I finally figured that one out, thanks, Google!)

If you haven't checked out First For Romance, you can do so here:

FFR


The site is in beta phase...or alpha phase. Something. They're still working on it, so if y'all have any advice or questions, email them! FB message them! Let them know what you want or like or don't like-- they can't fix things if they don't know what needs fixing, and I really want this site to work.

Contact: http://www.totallyentwinedgroup.com/contact-us/   Let them know you're messaging about FFR!
Message them: https://www.facebook.com/firstforromance/
Tweet at them or DM them: @firstforromance



Good luck, and Happy Thursday, y'all!

4 comments:

Tekikat said...

Happy Thursday Bailey...I'm glad to be home..my day off tomorrow after working 2 weeks straight!

nikirenee said...

Hope you have a great weekend

AiboPals said...

They are having a few issues, like they still haven't fixed it so the one I received from you a couple of weeks ago works, but they say they are working on it, I suspect it is a currency issue, being in the UK I have no choice but to pay in UK money, but the gift was in $, so their system probably had a fit and they need to resolve it.

I hope you are having a great week *hugs*

Brandi said...

I need to go check it out, well, more than just verifying I have an account there hehe.

Brandi

Post a Comment