If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Wednesday, September 13, 2017

And the Planets Swayed Update

Well, I don't think I'll finish it tonight. I've been kicked in the teeth with allergies (I googled what allergens were in the Albuquerque air, and got Pollen: Weed  which of course cracked me up because I am juvenile) and in addition to allergies making life miserable, we've got the kids while Amber works 3-11. Add in the drive to and from work, that's about 2-12. Mom and Naomi/ST took care of the kids most of the day today, but I had them the last 3 1/2 hours. I have made significant progress on Planets, and am going to end up adding more thank the 15k I was aiming for.

And I have a deadline for something NEW (one of the BDSM shorts!) that a publisher wants in by Monday! This will be Quarry's story. He's one of the Doms that owns the BDSM club the first two Power stories take place in-ish.

So, I'm going to get both Planets and the BDSM short done by Monday. Should be doable; I'll stay up late and write, and sleep in until the kids get here.

I'm excited about both stories. I always thought Planets needed more, and I'm thrilled to get to revise it. A lot of times, I didn't have time to revise blog stories much before they were published. I do this time.

And, I will probably self-pub The Jasper Stone, Calendar story (Mr. January), and Metamorphosis. And I am going to finish several of the stories I've got going. Damn it. I will!

Anyway, I hope y'all are all safe and happy and healthy! ***huggz***

1 comment:

nikirenee said...

Sounds like a busy schedule for you. Don't ware yourself out or the allergies get worse.

Post a Comment