If you're under 18, then go on and git.




Monday, September 11, 2017

Serious talk and Installments moved to Tuesday/Thursday

Today is the 16th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the USA. My heart is heavy for the losses our nation and people suffered and continue to suffer from the terrorist attacks. As an author, I should have better words for this, but I don't. There is no making sense of the murder of thousands of people, no way to make that not hurt, and when so many first responders and everyday heroes are dying because of the very heroic acts they committed on September 11, 2001.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/911-firefighter-ray-pfeifer-who-made-congress-care_us_592e0a13e4b055a197ce15de?utm_hp_ref=september-11

Again, I simply do not have the words needed. I will never forget. Never.


********************************************************************************

On the writing side of things...

I'm going to move the installments to Tuesday/Thursdays since Mondays are so unpredictable, as are weekends. I was sick most of this weekend and didn't get to write the rest of And the Planets Swayed, but it is getting there. I will finish it tomorrow night and set about formatting it and publishing it Wednesday barring any emergencies.

I woke up to several writing-related emails and forms to fill out today, so that's another reason for moving the installments. I'd like to make everyone's Monday happier with an installment, but it's not feasible for me right now, so I hope y'all will follow along on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Contests-- I need to get back to doing contests, but money is tight. We'll see what I can come up with.

**huggz**




2 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

**huggz** <3 That's all I can say as 9/11 affected me on a personal level not due to the terrorists attacks. So I'm doubly sad today.

AiboPals said...

I don't have words for the ongoing pain caused by 9/11, so many heros, my dad was a firefighter here in the UK before he retired, so the loss of the first responders hit our family too.

I don't mind when the installments come along, whenever works best for you is good for me

Post a Comment