If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday-- Yay!

Bet there's a lot of people happy dancing about that! Today is my DH's 40th birthday, so there will be some partying going on, albeit tame partying as we do still have keedos living at home ;-)I think this birthday is rattling the poor guy a little, or maybe it's all the razzing from the kids? They didn't harass me this much when I hit 40, but then again, that could be because I've brainwashed them into thinking I am 29 for eleven years now...

Regardless, DH (you know, he STILL thinks that might stand for dick head instead of dear hubby, sigh) is a pretty special guy. I won't go into a random love rant, but I will say that I lucked out when we hooked up.

Now, it's back to work, then I have a cake to make! I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment