If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hmmm...

I'm not sure about this trial version of blogger draft; sometimes it will pop up with 'comment needs moderation', but then there's no comment when I click on the link... so if comments aren't getting posted, it's not for lack of trying. Cyberspace has been eating them.
If y'all post a comment and it doesn't show relatively soon, please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com. I don't know at this point if comments are getting lost or if I'm just getting nonexistent comment notices.

Now, skeery real life vanity issue ;-)-- I think, since my hair has been graying since my late teens, I'm going to give up the battle and dye it all gray. But, I am a bit scared. And if someone asks my husband if I am his mom, it might get ugly. Decisions, decisions, gray or back to blonde, the only color that hides all the white hairs...

I'll get back to work and hide from this particular decision for another day or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment