If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Chatter

I think I'm liking this purple for the blog! Yesterday was spent on edits for A Subtle Breeze, and I just have to say, it's nice to get a comment from my editor informing me that something I wrote made her snort soda out her nose becuase she was laughing. Since humor was the goal, I'm glad it worked... although the whole carbonated-beverage-through-the-nasal-passages thing is not a really comfortable experience. I try to avoid it, both personally and whenever someone else spews nose soda my way.

So, I didn't work on the third shifter book yesterday, but am back at it again today. I just wanted to take a quick break and check in. Hopefully no one has been pranked, or at least not pranked too badly, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment