If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bedroom visitors

Oh now, not the fun kind of bedroom buddies! I stepped outside last night, in the rain,and discovered that a momma and at least one baby skunk are living under my bedroom. They've managed to dig under the cement slab of the drive, and burrow up-- down-- under my room.

Now, skunks are cute and everything, but... When I'm slogging out in the dark rainy night, my flips flops slipping on rain-slicked cement, I do NOT want to have a pissed off momma skunk charge at me because I stumbled to close to her den.Or burrow, whatever it's called. I definitely don't want to screech like a wuss and slip and slide, arms flailing in my best 'I'm a helicopter impersonation.'

I don't mind repeating the threat to DD3's snickering boyfriend. There are parts he really can do without. Absolutely no need for him to reproduce. Ever.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what to do with the beasties under my bedroom. There's no use in calling the city out where I live, and I don't want the stanky little buggers dead. And I DON'T want to get sprayed-- that smell is unbelievably disgusting-- or bit or scared to death.

So far my best solution has been... don't park in the driveway. Other than that, I'm out of ideas. Oh well, they really are cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment