If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuesdays post... early

'Cause we just got in after driving for 24+ hours and I am tired. But, Vegas was great, and the fountains at the Bellagio... I plan on going back and just camping out there and watching them over and over:)

One complaint though-- there were thousands of business cards and fliers lying on the ground, on rails, walls, vehicles, all nude women usually with a strategically placed star or three. Not ONE nude man. None. Zip. If I do go back, I am going to have to print up some sexy pics for those who appreciate the fine male form. Stars are negotiable;-)

Now, another reason I'm posting Monday night is because Tuesday I will be working on the edits for Relentless! My editor really had some very nice things to say about Zane's story, and I hope y'all like it as well.

With that rambling post, I am going to stop and sleep for a dozen hours. Thank you all for the wonderful vacation wishes, it really was a great one, and y'all are part of the reason it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment