If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I paranoid...

or just a tech idiot? Somehow my Facebook privacy settings were altered, blocking peeps from seeing my wall, and the visitor counter on the website has been reset... neither of those are things I've messed with. As far as I knew, the web counter thingie couldn't be reset... And the only way I found out about the Facebook issue was because my daughter kept complaining that she couldn't see my wall. Apparently no one could. Yeesh. I'm not the best at using Facebook, generally it's a time-suck if get on there so I stay away unless I have news or get a post.

Well, that was the excitement here for the day. Now I am locking myself in my room and getting to work. Y'all have a great one... or more!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment