If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Contest alert::)

As promised back in June, there'll be a drawing for a free copy of Relentless once I get my author copies, of course:) Anyone who entered last time will be automatically included, anyone else who's interested, comment leaving your e-mail, I won't post it, just need it in case you win. Ah... peeps who entered last time, if y'all want to leave your e-mail as well?

Now, more exciting news, lol, I am excited about this!!

http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=915

The links here never work, I don't know why, but... that's Rescued, coming out in print on the 16th when Relentless is released! Woot!! Can't wait:)

Thursday I will post a reminder about the contest, drawing will be on Sunday and I will post and e-mail the winner early Monday morning. I think I have the contest stuff covered, if it isn't clear or whatever, let me know, because I am a bit brain-fried today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment