If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grrrr....

Getting online has been a battle! For some reason, my broadband card has stopped getting signal where we live, which means driving around to find a spot where I can get a strong enough signal to get online. And the ISP has no idea why it's happening, although the closest store has received several complaints...This has resulted in the creation of new curse words, or at least creative combinations anyway.

In other news, a new story has been contracted with Loose Id, I mentioned this story on the blog a while back. One of the characters is dealing with mental illness and a hyper poodle named Loopy:) No release date but I will let y'all know when I have one.

Here's hoping the Internet gods smile on all of us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment