If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank you all and a quick question... OPP? probably ***NSFW***

Seriously, y'all made the migraine not so hellish, thank you all, (HUGS). I really appreciate the well-wishes and the encouraging words:D

I do have a question about... parts. Now, I've read some erotic romance where the woman's snatch is called pussy, which yeah, I think everyone agrees on that one, and some where it's referred to as cunt, but only as a descriptive term for the snatch/pussy... uhn. Twat? Help me out here, I know some people find cunt offensive in any manner it's used, and I can't use pussy over and over (and hell doesn't that read funny??) What are y'all's feelings/preferences for the magical mystical vaginical terms?

No comments:

Post a Comment