If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thank You... kind of a ramble...

Thank you all for the support, thoughts, prayers and well-wishes, we appreciate them very much. My MIL is doing well, and my Dad is also, he's at home now, too, has to go back tomorrow but hopefully everything will be all right. The doctors think there is a blockage in one of the arteries they replaced a decade ago, but it didn't show up on the dye test. Finding it means, the doctor said, putting him on a treadmill and bringing him to the point where he's having chest pains again. That makes me a little nervous.

Years ago, my husband's maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother were hospitalized on the same day and both passed away within twelve hours of each other. This, with our parents, scared the crap out of us because it was the same situation all over again except we were now the children who each had a parent ill. I don't care for this odd coincidence of two parents having serious health issues at a time. The families have been wonderful in supporting each other, though, and y'all's comments have helped me and my husband and we really appreciate it. Where are the words when I'm not writing a story? Not sure, 'thank you' doesn't seem adequate. It means more than just those two words, though. There's a wealth of gratitude in them.

Thank you and I hope you all have a peaceful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment