If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Looks like it'll be frantic around here over the next few weeks, especially on the personal front as my oldest has told me she and her fiance want to get married, on Halloween... in my front yard, while kids are trick or treating. I'm happy for them but thinking pulling it off might result in some real bodies decorating the lawn ;-D I don't know yet if all the guests (besides the trick or treating ones) are wearing costumes or not, could get interesting...

On top of that, there are two birthdays-- my mother's and another daughter's fiance-- that require actual thought for gifts. Hey, I think gift certificates to e-book stores are the best thing ever, but some people want something besides books. Totally befuddles me.

Time for me to catch a few winks, I  hope y'all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment