If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well now...

I've signed the contracts for Reckless (Marcus's story) and Rory's Last Chance, both with TEB. I don't have dates yet, just sent the forms back this morning. I will share that info as soon as I get it:) One of these days, I am going to count exactly how many versions of Reckless I started. I finished one of them, but didn't like it. I really love the version contracted:D

Have any of y'all tried Google Chrome? I'd been using Firefox and it gave me sooo much trouble. Thought I'd give chrome a try. So far I like it but was wondering if there's any hangups or buggies I need to worry about. Now I am off to round up breakfast (too bad all the chocolate pie is gone, sigh) then get back to the third Spirits book, its tentatively titled All of the Voices. We shall see... Take care and I hope y'all have an amazing day--

No comments:

Post a Comment