If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Spirit-- Cherri shared pics!:D

Cherri generously said I could share these with y'all-- I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:D


Pretty Christmas Tree:D



I like this tree skirt...haven't gotten this far with decorating yet...



Closeup:)



Cherri got the scrubs-- I'm a tad envious!



Gingerbread Wonderland:D

Snowmen? Snowpeople Village:)


Now, my tree isn't as pretty, and we all kind of just puttered out of energy and started hooking ornaments onto the closest branches, but here it is:





So, are y'all ready for Christmas yet? Want to share any pics with the crew? Feel free to let me know if you do. I hope you all have an amazing day! And Cherri, thanks again for sharing the pics, and the sexy manpic was really appreciated, too!













No comments:

Post a Comment