If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yipes

Holy cow, where's the morning rushing off to? I didn't mean to post so late, but there's been writing and emails about publication dates and scheduling and... Soon, very soon, maybe, new cover art for the 5th Southern Spirits book. One of the main characters has a labret piercing, I hope it makes it on the cover:D Anyway, I've been hustling around-- okay I really haven't been out of my chair, but my fingers have moved a mile or two over the keyboard, so that counts as hustling, right?

But, a tentative release date for Reckless, Marcus's story, of April 18th. That's what I wanted to share with y'all, not just babble about stuff. I know it's a ways off, but not as far as it might have been, lol. I hope you all have a magnificently awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment