If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! AND WOOT! IT'S RELEASE DAY!

Okay, I'm about outta energy, lol. Tonight was one of those just can't sleep nights. I did try but... well, it just wasn't happening. Usually the way it goes the night before a release:D
 And with that, All of the Voices is out!

http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1073

YAY!

And... Happy Valentine's Day, hope everyone has an amazing one! Now, for the Valentine's story... It turned out quite a bit longer than I expected. I thought, six or seven pages... not twenty eight pages!! In one day, so there's probably lots of mistakes... But I am fixing to start posting it, in chapters. I'll have to post the last chapter first and so on so the story can be read from top to bottom. I'll get right on that:D

No comments:

Post a Comment