If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

WARNING...

Well okay, more like, um y'all?

The installment for Friday may or may not be late. Not to be fickle, but if I wake up in the morning and still feel like someone poured battery acid down my throat, and still have a fever, I've promised the DH I will go to the doctor... somewhere. I just don't know how I'll feel in the morning. Maybe better, I hope so. If I don't, I'll drop a quick post and make the installment up Saturday or Sunday, again, depending on what the doctor says and does and whether I can breathe without it hurting my throat.

I've been gargling warm salt water (blech) and drinking warm drinks, drinking cold drinks, and taking lots of Motrin over the past 24 hours, and this doesn't seem to be getting any better. Time for me to buck up and go get prodded... in the sucky no fun way.

Y'all take care and stay healthy, I'll let y'all know something tomorrow when I roll out of bed. Hope everyone has a good evening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment