If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Update

Hi y'all, and thank you so much, every one of you, for every comment, e-mail, just all the kindness y'all have extended. My dad passed away late last night with my mother and I at his side. This happened very quickly, y'all know, so my head is a bit fuzzy and my heart is pretty damn sore.

But, I've read every comment and e-mail, and y'all have helped more than y'all know. My mother, sister, and I, along with my kiddos, all thank you.

I will get the blog back on schedule next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. I've got some copies of Reverence to give out in a drawing, too. That'll happen next week. I just need a few more days, but working and writing will be what I need after that.

Y'all take care, and again, thank you.

1 comment:

Kat! said...

I just read your news. My heart goes out to you and your family. I know what you're going through. You and your family are in my thoughts as always. Our loved ones may pass to the other side, but they always remain partly with us. You have a wonderful, loving, family that will get you through this time of grief. We here, all care about you, too.

Post a Comment