If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Question

Here's a question y'all can answer me via e-mail at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com . I have some leftover swag from GRL, nothing major, some Leopard's Spots bracelets, SW Shifter bracelets,keychains, and some pens that are crappy, not that I knew that wen I ordered them but live and learn and all that stuff. Anyway, if you'd like one of each, just e-mail me at my Yahoo address above. I'll mail out little packets until I'm either broke or out of swag. If it's broke, then I'll resume sending them out next month.

Please don't leave your home addie here:) And for overseas addresses, as long as it doesn't cost me a kidney, I will ship them. I don't think it'd cost much for most places.

I'll be back later with a winner for the ARe bucks today, and remember those of you here in America, please, PLEASE go out and vote today!

No comments:

Post a Comment