If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monthly Winner to be Announced Tuesday

I didn't forget!

This month's winner will get:

1.  a $25 gift card from ARe
2.  and $25 from Amazon
3.  an Amber-crafted gift
4.  an autographed paperback of one of my books
5. as well as a stunning New Orleans Dick-Beads necklace. Because EVERYONE needs one of those!
6.  even more importantly, a wind-up bouncing pecker, because, well, who doesn't want a wind-up pecker?

So, whoever wins, be careful opening your package around others *grins*

I hope y'all are having a fantastic weekend!

18 comments:

Misty*G said...

Please, please, please post a picture of the wind up bouncing pecker, that I have to see! Good luck everyone & damn Bailey, you rock!!

Donna said...

I am so crossing my fingers that you pick my name for this prize package. It has my name written all over it. LOL

Shorty Chelle said...

Oh wow that's alot of gifts. Good luck to everyone. :) Have a fabulous weekend Bailey. :)

nikirenee said...

sounds like s well rounded gift package. :)

Tekikat said...

Wow! Awesome prizes...it would be nice to win this time...I lost my bet on superbowl already :-) 43 to 8 with 10 min to go.

ElaineG said...

Why is it I want to use the words "dick-beads" in every sentence? I could so use it to insult people, describe people, etc......I'm obviously easily amused

Karen H said...

Oh the fun to be had opening that package. I agree with Misty you really need to post a picture of the 'wind-up bouncing pecker' and maybe the dick-beads?

Melinda said...

that is a lot for the winner.

Unknown said...

LOL....I want to win just to see the look on my husbands face when he sees the dick beads & bouncing pecker!

Helén said...

What a great prize!

Anonymous said...

How does one win this package? Cause I am sure I am not in this drawing and you are right one needs a bouncing pecker..lol

Cynthia

Sharon S said...

ROFL! Great prizes!!!

*hugs*
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Holey Moley!!!What a package. Come to mama!!!!

Claudia.

Demetra said...

Hmmm a wind up pecker...wow the fun you could have with that!!!!

Tammy said...

Haha those gifts sound great especially the pecker.

Yvette said...

Good luck to everyone!
Yvette

Unknown said...

Great prize package.

Unknown said...

Bailey, you come up with the best prize packages. Have a great day!

Post a Comment