If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Yesh! And Cover Art!

We were Internet-less for most of today... Then realized why. Our bank had sent as (another) notice about our bank card possibly being compromised and had sent us a new card. Well, y'all can see where I'm going with this... I was busy all day and didn't worry about it, just told the Spouse we had no WiFi and left it at that. He fixed it all.

Yay Spouse :D

I have lovely new cover art from Emmy Ellis for Spotless: Hunt which is Steven's story. Unlike Hide, Adal's story, I didn't change much of Steven's tale.

And, here's the awesome cover!

*drools*

Preorder: 20th June 2014
Prerelease: 4th July 2014
General Release: 1st August 2014


I've got to run, going to go fix dinner for the inlaws since MIL is getting released tonight :-) Y'all take care.

10 comments:

Misty*G said...

That cover is gorgeous. And, yay for your MIL, I bet she is ready.

Miranda P said...

I'm loving the covers for the Spotless series. Great job Emmy Ellis. Can't wait to see the rest.

Shorty Chelle said...

Beautiful cover. Love it. Can't wait for this series to come out.

Tekikat said...

Ooooooooohhhhhh - love that cover! Steven's story is hot....can't wait to read this :-)

Cinders said...

I don't wanna wait

Claudia said...

Can't wait to start this new series. The covers are awesome Bailey.

nikirenee said...

Pretty!!!

Melinda said...

Can't wait for the release

Demetra said...

Beautiful cover Bailey. Can't wait.

Unknown said...

Steven gets 2 mates cause he so droolworthy....just look at the puddle on my desk Bailey.

Post a Comment