If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ARe bucks winner!


Tonight's a quick one since I have to have Texas and Tarantulas in by Thursday, and as usual...I'm panicking :D

Random.org has picked the winner, and congratulations go out to:

#15/DeniseG! DeniseG, if you'll email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com I will send those out to you tomorrow. I'm staying offline to get the maximum amount of writing time tonight after this.

And the monthly winners-- ST worked her heart out today counting and writing out names. She picked them earlier from the Nice Toyo Cap :D (Yes, the Nappy Dodge Cap is no more. It was gross, y'all). She's been nagging me today wanting to know when I was going to post the winners, so here we go:

Congratulations to:
Shorty Chelle
and
Demetra! Wow! Y'all both won $25 in either Amazon or ARe bucks, winner's choice. Just email me and let me know which you'd prefer. I'll get them sent to y'all tomorrow, too.

Take care and thanks for playing!!

4 comments:

Shorty Chelle said...

Thank you Bailey and ST, I truly appreciate it. Congrats to the other winners.

Demetra said...

OMFG thank you Bailey and ST. I think the new Toyo cap is one of the reasons my name was picked. Congrats to Shorty Chelle and DeniseG. Enjoy!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats to all the winners of the monthly drawing and to Shorty.

Bailey;-) said...

You're welcome Shorty Chelle and Demetra-- maybe it IS the new Toyo cap!!

Post a Comment