If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Broncs and Bullies Winners!

Popping in to announce the winners real quick. The installment will be up late since this is a deadline week-- Coyote's Call is due in Thursday. So far, so good I hope :D

ST is picking names, and if the following peeps will email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com I will send you your ebook--

Congratulations to:

Claudia-- please let me know if you'd prefer ePub or PDF when you email me :D



Thanks for playing along, and have a Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Cinders said...

Congrats to the winners

Misty*G said...

Congrats and enjoy y'all!!

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winners.

Miranda P said...

Yay I won! Can't wait to read.

Melinda said...

Congrats

Post a Comment