If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday's installment will be up Tuesday :D ***NSFW***

I am working hard to finally finish this book, after being scattered the past month and having the allergic reactions, Amber and the grandkids in the wreck, Mike getting diagnosed with CHF, Hubs losing his job (He's still looking. Thought he had something worked out, but no. Big disappointment)-- all of which tore me up with anxiety and stress. So, yesterday I was finally able to sit down and write 13k, which is how it works best for me, writing for hours in big chunks. Today I'm going to get back to that.

Meanwhile, some pictures to help y'all get through another Monday ! :D

Look, I got y'all flowers! :D



I...like all of this pic.


His smile got me :D







Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_petrdlouhy'>petrdlouhy / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_gosphotodesign'>gosphotodesign / 123RF Stock Photo</a>
Copyright: <a href='http://www.123rf.com/profile_petrdlouhy'>petrdlouhy / 123RF Stock Photo</a>

5 comments:

Tekikat said...

So many things happening....our prayers to you and your family....hopefully hubs will find that perfect job soon....hang in there Bailey!

nikirenee said...

don't stress. we will wait. :) love the pictures. the flower is so nice.

Anything and Everything Paranormal Blog said...

Great pictures.

Demetra said...

Love the pics Bailey - take care of yourself.

Shorty Chelle said...

Love the pics.

Post a Comment