If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

WINNERS!!!!

Okay, courtesy of random.org, here are the winners for eCopies of Heart!! Thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I had copies enough for everyone.

All winners, please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com and if you haven't won from me before, I need you to verify that you're over 18.

We'll be doing this again for the next release :D

And, congratulations to:


L.M./ePub
Elizabeth Fields/PDF


I'll be back tomorrow evening with a new installment :D

6 comments:

Demetra said...

congrats everyone

Anonymous said...

congrats to everyone

Kim Whaley said...

Yay! I was hoping... email sent Bailey.

L.M. said...

Thanks Bailey!!

Angel Tanaka said...

Congrats to the winners!

Shorty Chelle said...

Congrats to the winners.

Post a Comment