If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sorry Folks! Bad Author :-( WINNERS!

My apology for the delay; it's been one thing after another all weekend. Thank you to everyone who entered!

On to the winners, chosen via random.org-- ALL winners, please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com so I will know where to send your book, and verify that you're over 18  years old if you haven't already. :-) Thanks!

Congratulations to:

Melinda said...
oh, this sounds good. count me in, epub.


Linda said...
Another good read!!! ePub please

Heather Lane said...
Woohoo! This sounds awesome! PDF please if I win.

Julia Matthews said...
This sound wonderful. PDF if i win please.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I can't wait to read it! And I am long past 18, ;) lol

Post a Comment