If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

WINNERS!

A day late, I know. My apologies. Y'all are truly inspiring, and I want to write everything now, lol. I am missing my cowboys and shifters and spirits and contemporaries and just...all of it.

Congratulations to the winners, chosen via random.org ! Please email me at itsbaileybradford@yahoo.com to let me know where to send your GC :)

Cinders Osborne said...
But could do something like the Something Shattered feel, that one almost broke me!

Miranda P said...
I kinda miss Cowboys. Or maybe Law enforcement not sure if you have really done much of that.

Sula said...
What about an alien cowboy and his robotic horse getting stuck on Earth? :) Or a freefall swimmer falling in love with a shark shifter, now that would be interesting to see if the shark shifters natural instincts would take over as his mate swum to the depths of the sea? Or perhaps an interesting cowboy and fae ménage or even an historical cowboy romance with a bit of steampunk perhaps? Ideas so many ideas :) Hope you and your loved ones are keeping well <3

Lisa Linkous said...
I would like to read about dragons or some other exotic animal.

2 comments:

L.M. said...

Congrats winners!
And super great ideas! Can not wait!

Cinders said...

Thank you so much

Post a Comment