If you're under 18, then go on and git.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

KU Title And the Stars Danced Now Live!

Hey y'all! So as I mentioned before, I'm putting the already-been-released titles up on KU. If y'all could share this link, I'd really appreciate it! First up is And the Stars Danced! ST/Naomi made the book cover for me. Same guy on it as when I wrote the story on the blog.

And the Stars Danced



Also! I am revising the sequel, And the Planets Swayed. I don't know if y'all remember when I wrote it, I finished it off  before I really wanted to-- don't remember why, but I'm adding about 15k or so to it, which will be inserted at the point of Link's rescue and thereafter. So that book, when I publish it later this week, will be on Amazon but not KU, and I will try my best to figure out how to put it up at iBooks, BN (IF they will accept it) and First For Romance. Amazon will be first because I have that one down-pat.

Destined Prey will be up next on KU, should be going live in a few hours. Again, that's a republished story, so just on KU.

Wish me luck, y'all. And thank y'all! ***huggz***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! And I am excited about being able to read more of the sequel!!

nikirenee said...

Fingers crossed. Sending lots of luck. 😀

Post a Comment